All of the content on rcdso.org is available to anyone who visits the site. But there are areas of the site that are geared towards members of the RCDSO. Much of that information is here in the Member Resource Centre.
This section of the site provides members with information on downloadable forms for the facility permit application process, sedation and anesthesia and dental CT scanners.
There is also a members-only area of the site where members can update and change much of their information on record with the College, including:
• updating your residential and e-mail address information
• changing your primary practice or removing old addresses
• adding new practice addresses
• updating your HPC address information
• completing the renewal questionnaire
• paying your renewal fee
• accessing CE programs and making payments for CE certificates
• downloading copies of policies and forms
The information you change through the member resource centre will be reflected both on the public register (if it’s a change in practice address or the addition of a new practice) and also with the College (such as a change to your residential or e-mail address).